What is Aerobics
Aerobic exercise is in some form is known as “cardio” exercise that requires Long-duration, low-intensity activities. Aerobics is a form of physical exercise that combines rhythmic aerobic exercise with stretching and strength training routines with the goal of improving all elements of fitness. In Simple words, any physical activity that makes you sweat, causes you to breathe harder, and gets your heart beating faster than at rest is Aerobics. When we perform any activity for 10 to 20 minutes continuously while maintaining a heart rate that is 2/3 of your maximum heart rate, then it’s considered an aerobic exercise.
Types of Aerobics
For a mode of exercise to be considered aerobic, it should (a) be rhythmic in nature, (b) use large muscle groups, and (c) be continuous in nature.
Although aerobics has a wide range of exercises which includes
• Ballroom Dancing
• Dancing(hip-hop,hi-lo,step dance)
• Cardio Exercises
• Stair Climb
• Running or jogging
• Exercising on cardio equipment
• Cycling (indoors or outdoors)
For most of these, we need a special machine or outdoor activities and many of us are not so entertained while doing running, using the treadmill, stair climbers, cycling. So FitFortunes will Provide you some of the very good classes with a lot of fun. Which will include simple movements of every muscle group and you can do it at any age. Here are some Form of Classes we Provide and their Benefits.
Benefits of Aerobics
- Aerobics is something you will enjoy doing for an extended period of time if you love body weight training and natural movement of your ligaments.
- You can avoid diseases such as stroke, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension by regular aerobic exercise. Aerobic activity conditions your heart, lungs and improves Oxygen intake ability.
- Increases energy and endurance, which means you can work out longer without getting tired.
- It helps in losing weight and building body muscles.
- Help reduce stress, tension, anxiety, maintain weight and depression
- It enhances your blood circulation, lowers your cholesterol levels and relieves stress.
- It helps in strengthening your body, giving the energy to carry out your daily activities efficiently and effectively.
- The level of exercise could depend on your Mood swing high intensity or low-Intensity rhythmic Dance.
Zumba is a dance fitness program which involves dance and aerobics movements performed to energetic music. The choreography incorporates hip-hop, soca, samba, salsa, merengue, and mambo. Squats and lunges are also included.
- In one-hour Zumba session, a person can burn 500-1000 calories depending on the energy the individual puts into the class.
Types of Zumba
- Zumba Gold, Zumba Step, Zumba Toning, Zumba in Circuit, Aqua Zumba, Zumba Sentao, Zumba Gold toning, Zumba kids, Zumbini, Zumbatomic.
What to expect from a Zumba class
The Zumba program claims to be an effective, easy to follow, calorie burning workout. Zumba aerobic classes generally last about an hour, and consist of a combination of Latin American Dances, hip-hop, belly dancing and other dance styles. Zumba provides a strong aerobic and muscular workout.The whole body moves in Zumba class, helping
[/cmsms_text][/cmsms_column][cmsms_column data_width=”1/2″][cmsms_text animation_delay=”0″]
Benefits of Zumba
The whole body moves in Zumba class, helping tip burn fat and build lean muscle. Benefits of Zumba: Calorie and fat burning Improved coordination Full body workout Aerobic and Anaerobic Benefits Increased confidence Mood boosting Build strength, endurance and stamina Improve cardiovascular health Increase pain threshold Good for body and soul Better quality of life.
Zumba is a fun workout Keeps motivation peaked with catchy soundtracks You will learn new moves for your dance It is social It gets you hooked on exercise Everyone can join in For all age groups Good health and happiness.